Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-03-07 Origin:Site
Many consumers will choose high-priced products when buying thread rolling machines. In fact, the price of thread rolling machines is only a representative. In addition to the value of the reference, the specific quality of the thread rolling machine products depends on the price, not the higher the price. The better the quality of the thread rolling machine products, many small thread rolling machine manufacturers produce thread rolling machines to skyrocket consumers to deceive consumers, so when buying, we need to have a pair of fire eyes.
1. The price of the thread rolling machine will also be set according to the working principle of the thread rolling machine. The working principle is:
(1) Rebar clamping structure
Rebar clamping is accomplished by using a forward and reverse threaded screw to drive the clamping pliers to slide and self-center.
(3) Rolling wheel:
The rolling thread rolling wheel is composed of three pieces and can be installed interchangeably. The rolling thread is formed at one time.
(4) Advance and retreat:
When the main motor button is turned on, the motor drives the reducer and the rib stripping head to rotate. The operator moves the handle to feed. When the thread processing is completed, the travel switch contact plate presses the travel switch button. Automatic shutdown.
Automatic Thread Rolling Machine
2. Secondly, when purchasing an automatic thread rolling machine, we must first check the power system of the thread rolling machine, because we are using three-phase power, so we have to check to see if it appears The power supply is missing a certain phase. If this is the reason, we need to replace the power line or connector. Second, if the thread rolling machine has no power response, we need to see if the fuse of the thread rolling machine is burnt out, or the installed overheat protector has turned on the protection function, causing the machine to shut down. At this time, just let it cool down and you can use it normally.
3. The next step is to understand the diameters of the largest and smallest rebars used on the construction site before choosing one. Because the most commonly used on the market today is the most common fully straight thread rolling machine for processing threads with a diameter of 16-40. This price is relatively affordable, and it is also the most commonly used model.
The features of this model are as follows:
① Fully-automatic straight thread rolling machine is a newly developed multi-function thread rolling lathe, which can roll the profile angle 75. The thread can also be rolled at any angle, just need to change the thread roller.
② Straight thread rolling machine automatically enters after rolling.
③ Reasonable design, easy to use and maintain, it only takes 2 minutes to change tools.
④ The cutter adopts automatic opening and closing structure, and the steel bar is clamped at one time, and the wire head processing is completed in 30 seconds, with high efficiency.
⑤ The wire rolling cold rolling process is adopted, and the steel wire head is processed into a "mold" with high accuracy and a 100% pass rate.
⑥ The operation is convenient and fast. With a single wire reel, the stripping and rolling of HRB335 and HRB400 grade ribbed steel with φ12-40mm can be completed at one time.
You can also choose the Gulis HGS-40D large-scale fully automatic straight thread rolling machine according to the length of the steel wire teeth processed by yourself. The large automatic straight thread rolling machine produced by Gulix has large vise, large motor (4.5-5.5KW), and heavy weight (400KG). It is suitable for large reinforcement bars of more than 32 and continuous high-strength operations.
4. Of course, even if you buy it back and use it improperly during use, it will affect the life of the thread rolling machine. The following are common errors that affect the life of the thread rolling machine:
1. The rolling machine has poor accuracy, large vibration and service under abnormal operation;
2. The alignment of the rolling die is incorrect, the axial displacement of the rolled part occurs, and the tooth pattern is subjected to two stresses: shear and compression;
3. The size of the rolled thread blank is uneven, the surface is not cleaned, and there are grinding wheel foam, oxide scale and dirt;
4. The hardness of the rolled parts is uneven (class 8.8 bolts should be between 27 ~ 30HRC; class 10.9 should be between 35 ~ 37HRC), to prevent the unhardened high hardness (50 ~ 55HRC) quenched parts from being mixed due to poor management. In the tempered part, its hardness is similar to the hardness of the toothing edge of the thread rolling wheel, resulting in chipping.
5. Lubricant is not added during rolling, which causes dry friction, which sharply increases the temperature of the tip of the tooth beyond the tempering temperature of the thread rolling wheel. The excessive tempering of the tooth pattern is softened, and tooth failure and piled tooth failure occur;
6. The rolling wheel must be fully demagnetized before leaving the factory. Residual magnetism is left. The fine iron foam adsorbed by the tooth pattern will accelerate wear and tear during work.